Thursday, January 21, 2010

An Unforgettable Story About Bali Diving

In 1982 I worked as a tour of the English language, but in my spare time I learned Italian language by my own method autodidact using English - Italian, Italian - English dictionary and a grammar book .. I spent about 2 hours a day to learn, sometimes in the morning, afternoon and sometimes late at night. I managed to keep my mind 2 words a day, but I found great difficulty in learning grammar, it is very different with my mother tongue Bali and Indonesia, but insisted on meeting with success. Day after day, week after week and month after month, and .. Finally, I got it. Nell 'in October 1982, a friend of mine who runs a travel agency in Bali, asked me to manage their customers, were Italian and speak a little' of English. That was my first time to practice the Italian language. When I met her at the Bali International Airport, the first question to be answered is "where is the best place to dive." With honesty actually I did not know the answer, but I promised the good news the next day. I visited my friend's house and meet Bli Monyoh, fishermen living in the village of Sanur, on the southeast coast of Bali. I knew it was a good fisherman and very smart in the shooting of fish, diving with his talent with the diving equipment very simple. We talk about the dive sites, and told me to find out more enjoyable dive, must visit 2 or 3 different places of the fascinating underwater world among coral reefs. Mr. Monyoh looked Bli Bali agenda to see a good day to go to sea. My customers are crazy about diving. The first day we took Semawang in Sanur, with its sail rockers. Situated in front of Sanur Tourist Beach. Dive few meters deep was rewarded by the beautiful underwater scenery, table and trophy shaped coral and sponges, a thousand goldfish swimming in kaleidoscopic profusion. I'm not a swimmer or diver, I sat on the boat and prepared when needs are increasing. It was a wonderful day. Bli Monyoh The second day brought his companion a smart diver named Agung Toya, some weapons with them (only one arrow) was carried out by some hard rubber tires. Before life Sanur, BLI Monyoh whose tender and fragrant incense in front of a temple and prayed to God for the way about a year and half of our unit, we stopped several times to pray, where there are temples of the blessing of God, safety and luck. Even before reaching the water did. When we got to Buitan was a traditional fishing village, located near the district of Manggis Karangasem eastern Bali near Candidasa, I was amazed by the beauty of nature, or a spectacular view of rice field terraces, rural areas and the majestic Mount Agung in the back, for Bali is the place of the supreme God "the navel of the world. The sea was beautiful, clear water, was unaffected by modern influences, especially to seduce all lovers of the beach and diving . Buitan now have a 5-star luxury hotel accommodation and some small Balinese style bungalows. When we prepared for all projects of a friendly neighbor approached us and gave his wooden boat used for free in us the hope to get a lot of fish. sailed at 09.00 am in calm sea. About 50 meters from the beach, we got to the reef where the wave breaks. Under a very good weather could see a wonderful underwater world of the coral reefs. My Italian clients brought their own PADI diving equipment, because the licensee. While the native divers used their talents. Wow, wow, wow, what a great day, we fished a lot (only selected fish), one thing surprised me that Bli Monyoh has 4 king lobsters. At 11.00 am we finished our adventure and the man was waiting at the local beach ready with their forest fire, pepper, onion, garlic, salt and coconut oil. We have our fish grilled in the atmosphere relaxing on the beach with lovely sea breeze, which enjoyed a delicious gala lunch in cowboy style. Wow amazing, really celebrated and enjoyed a great day. Now in Bali there are some sites interesting and fascinating world renown, diving: Nusa Dua, Sanur, Padang Bay, Gili Tapekong, Tulamben, Amed, Nusa Penida and Lembongan and Menjangan Island. So if you love the sea and diving why not choose from Bali to your next destination, this enchanting island is waiting with its fascinating underwater world. Plan your trip and book hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment