Monday, January 11, 2010

Cruising, Spelunking, Kayaking, Thunder And Lightening

Mary Jean said his kayak tour in Halong Bay, Vietnam with her adopted son. It is the natural wonder of Halong Bay in Vietnam. There are over 3000 limestone islands is this bay is quite spectacular. Not seem to matter where we go on this earth. . . I am always amazed at the splendor and diversity of what God has created for us to enjoy! During the 3 hour bus trip from Hanoi we stopped at a workshop where artisans worked to make jewelry, embroidery, lacquerware, stone carvings, etc. were very impressed by these young people were doing embroidery. They sat in rows and rows of tables with a copy of the photo. You can see from the photos of his incredible work. Shortly after his arrival at the port took us to our boat - I do not know to pay $ 70 for our cruise in the evening we did better than a boat, instead of $ 48 that are going to pay - but our team and our guide was fantastic and I can not even begin to describe the food served - I kept coming and going and going! There were 2 crew members, in particular, that just does not get enough of Emma - have kept her company and play with it - has a very addictive personality! Michael was able to go, both in the caves we stopped to sleep, but Emma was the first stage, so I did in second. I'll let the images speak for themselves, rather than bore you with my lack of descriptive writing. Shortly after the bed at night when they were struck by lightning and the storm's incredible. We were safely anchored in a sheltered housing, but the thought crossed my mind that Ken would not be very happy with me if they were hit by lightning while crossing the South China Sea, with two of his daughters. We have contact with the media before they closed the windows, but has done everything that our most memorable adventure! Immediately after breakfast we were given the choice of a kayak or boat to go to a small museum dedicated to the small fishing village that still lie within Michaela has opted to kayak and Emma and I to the small boat. 600 people live in these 120 houseboats (headquarters) in which the fish for a living. He then returned to port, while a more substantial meal is served on the way back. As soon as we started driving rain - perfect timing! Today is our last day in Hanoi, so the plan to end a little shopping and take some photos in the middle of the road. Breann Ken, Jalen, Flans and Becca - are counting the hours until we get on this plane to come home to you. . . I can not wait to meet Emma and I can not wait to keep my children close - we've lost so much! A word on this entry - I hope you all enjoyed reading this. . . its hard to write for a diverse audience. . . . I got e-mail requesting information about Emma, I have e-mail to inquire about Vietnam. . . I tried to do both. Part of the frustration comes with internet access and my work - let's take all day and I sit down to write Wh can barely put 2 words together let alone 2 phrases I know that my writing was probably more boring. Sometimes the internet connection is so slow it takes 4 minutes to load all the pictures you put here. Last night there was no connection at all, so I could not access your blog to writing about Halong Bay. This morning, the connection is quick and I was able to upload lots of photos. Posted by Mary Jean of every tribe, every nation s blog supported by Huong Hai Junk Indochinasails

No comments:

Post a Comment