Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fishing The Henry's Fork....Bob's Secret Hole...

Meanwhile, re-Yurt ... After being humiliated by "Hank" famous trout, it was time to change some scenery.My child, and children in general do not seem to understand catch and release. Of course, I have not really had anything of issue (except that seven .. err .. "FIFTEEN INCHER) remained difficult to return to the yurt and explain my lack of fishing success. He greeted me with his great "Dad you can not miss" the eyes, and we expect to be told of the burgers, which away.Especially already used for fishing success, as most fish are caught grandfather tin, which is basically a "good living" ready to remove the fish of the day at a moments notice. So when Dad comes home without a history of fish or seafood, you can see his father "just fell a nail" on his face. MA-kids be kids, you're ready to go the next step, which means a bike ride through the park at the old Harriman State Ranch.We rode the mile of old historic buildings are in park land in the state. The ranch was "one" of the summer homes of EH Harriman, Union Pacific Railroad fame, and is managed as a wildlife sanctuary is now.The bike along the Henry range and while my daughter was chatting whle riding, I kept looking to see if all rising.Old fish break.We habits are hard to drop our bikes and began to explore the buildings. Unfortunately, this being a weekday, many of the buildings were not open so we could not enter. One of the gardeners saw us looking through the windows of buildings and wandering through his riding lawnmower. He killed the engine and gave us dilapidated buildings and told us a little history on the ranch. He said if we were still there Friday, were the opening of the buildings and make some tours.Now, being a gardener in a park in the Last Chance Idaho State should not be one of the most High pressure can be used - because "Bob" - was a talkative type. One might ask how he knew that his name is Bob? - Well, obviously reading his name badge! AJ Klotter - private detective! However, "Bob" was full of questions. "Where were we? How long will we live? What are my views on existentialism? OK - the last one did not ask - but if it did not surprise me, because a man can do a lot of thought behind a riding lawnmower. more.So But I digress again, the conversation eventually turned to Henry's Fork fishery. Naturally, he asked how the fishing was at the ranch in Texas, and Bob proceeded to tell me who made the most of their catch at the top of the container at all, "go fish limit of six sections." He did something to expect from a guy in the back of a riding lawnmower in Last Chance Idaho. He offered his "SECRET FISHING hole." Perhaps it was the problem of malnutrition was my daughter, or maybe he just thought it was a kind, "friendly" - but - "Bob" is ready to unlock the key to fork.h Henry told me he never used to do this, but I thought it looked like a child who appreciate his "Secret Spot". And if you think I'm going to rape "Bob" confident saying this is good when you're wrong! "What I mean is "Bob" did everything possible to deliver personal Draw me a map - as a sort of treasure map Henry's Fork - one right in my booklet of the grounds of the ranch. She gave me detailed instructions - like "turn left at the Phillips 66, get off at #%$^* street right and go exactly 3.3 miles, make another right, to reduce as far as it can go , walk towards the river, walk along the boulder, or a decoy to throw the worm or fly behind that rock and I guarantee you'll catch a fish! "A guarantee! He did not even get that from any store fly! "Bob" was very sure of himself, and looked at his map on the care and feeding provides the brochure, just to make sure that only "Bob" and I would be two of the 48 people who have the place where the "Secret Spot". I asked if "Bob" needs a blood oath or if he had noticed nothing of men Ashcroft in the industry - because not even want the government knows about this place. None of this seemed to worry about "Bob" and I do not like the taste of bonds # 20 - so shut the brochure in his back pocket and said: "Bob" I wanted to test the

No comments:

Post a Comment