Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kerala Tour - New Lifestyle

What I like about this place is that for a backpacker like me, offers unlimited options for a spiritual encounter. The beautiful blue waters, amazing natural beauty, comfortable climate and palm beaches are a great source of spiritual peace for me. At first I was totally fascinated by its scenic beauty, Kerala, but had much more to offer than I ever could imagine. The natural beauty of Kerala has long been a source of inspiration for writers, one of them described it as' God's Own Country "by unparalleled beauty and tranquility that surrounds this place.The place I lived was called to Kovalam and one of the best places for the experience of Kerala. Kovalam is a history of being a hippy past romance because it has the charm of a spectacular tropical beach and a traditional fishing village. In the quiet surroundings of the city attracts thousands tourists from all over the world for a dose of sun and relaxation experience of India. For three weeks I was in the city continued Kovalam exciting me either experience. I remember the constant sight of coconut trees and splashing water on the rocks Kerala me know. Cleaning of white sandy beach of Kovalam was irresistible and was the perfect place to tan.I heard great things about massage ayurveda in Kerala and Kerala have fallen to the right place. On many occasions I have seen tourists Caucasians with a relaxing massage on the beach. At first I was away from him, but encouraged by my wife went for a spa treatment at the hotel, including a rejuvenating herbal massage, tone the body. The experience was heavenly We were on the beach, but the Ayurvedic massage center overlooking the sea and so close that you can also hear the sound of the waves on the shore. Therapies had been made by experts and massage therapists were great, very rejuvenating . My Kerala Tour was just a nice place, but it really got me hooked to this new lifestyle I've lived here. Kerala for me was all about the organic lifestyle and the stunning beaches and ayurveda impressed me Kerala particular food. Although Kerala is known for its spices, the food here is not very spicy, I found some really delicious vegetarian dishes. Moreover, the seafood I had was too good, I loved the lobster, Kalamaki prawns and found at sea in Kovalam. When you think of fun in the water, it was wonderful clean sea waters of Kovalam. He liked the place, must be replaced in the short term.

No comments:

Post a Comment