Friday, November 27, 2009

Fly Fishing - In Search of the Chase

With fly fishing, sometimes the chase is all. ย Here 's a journey of a day that seemed sterile, but was dead last. Colorado Fly Fishing We put the raft in a warm September morning without a cloud in sight. My expectations were not high, because a warm sunny day tends to put the fish, at least in this part of Colorado. When the fish is not t ย 'up, I go directly to the coils in tandem, there is nothing more exciting than a big pissed Brown chasing his palette to the bank in shallow fast moving waters. Dragging the bottom with a nymph just doesn ย do it for me. If I break a nymph n ย pen ', I must have exhausted all other options. The fourth first mile of water put a gloomy outlook for the rest of the house 9 of the river in front of us, not just a chase by the highest quality water at this stage! My guests on board had no experience throwing a strong platform for awkward tandem streamer, and was fairly discouraged after nearly throwing his shoulder with a handful of well-placed cast. I have always talked of exciting chases, but now must think I'm full of it. Now I know the frustration that the guides have to endure while watching miles of quality water to pass without a singe well placed or completely intact. ย "There was probably a good fish that pocket we just passed ย", came out of my mouth once, I worry that too much to remember. Approximately 3 miles into our float, which is exactly what had become a tourist float, the weather began to change. Here came the clouds, an encouraging sign, of course, unless the wind blows with him. Here came the wind, and the next thing you know, our visit to the beautiful floating on his back in a battle to keep rowing the boat heading downstream. Fortunately, this did not last long, but the rain began to fall. Within minutes of after the rain stopped, the creature is full and the fish were rising. Swirled in different places first and began to fish in the swirling foam. Almost all well cast as was rewarded. Time passed unnoticed, until suddenly I realize I had traveled only halfway to our extract and more than half the day had gone. Pushing through the springs of water and moving water hammer, with the flags was becoming very productive. Finally, it could show my customers how exciting that hunting could be. It seems like every other cast produced an aggressive Brown is planning, or simply hungry. We landed several nice fish, while the power through the finish line, arriving at last light. In turn, the moment you can turn the fish and take game.

No comments:

Post a Comment