Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gullible's Travels

A journey of a web-footed gull in a sea of sharks. Definitions: Gull - a victim, a fool; vulnerable to deceive, to cheat, to defraud. Shark - voracious marine fish; Crook, co-predators, an expert. Shark - stiff, smooth finish! As a gull with newly acquired webbed feet, I began to test new waters. My new webbed feet allowed me to surf on the waves, he had never seen before, flying high with excitement and sometimes being overwhelmed by the size of the waves cut. The waters that I am discovering are vast and diverse, extending in all directions, some hot, some cold and some hot. Several are even fish in these waters. Some small and tasty, but not large enough to satisfy my hunger. Offering others are large and juicy, more than enough to feed itself, but rather difficult to get my teeth. This needs perseverance and a firm stance, refusing to let go. The more I want more that can not bite, and finally, the easier it is to share with others and help them get their teeth into this great fish. There are, however, I am discovering, dangers in these waters. Surf in the ocean with webbed feet attracts some other fish that are hungry to dig their greedy teeth into my flesh, and eat everything I have. These are the sharks! Stiff, good future creatures that lurk in the waves just below the surface, clear vision, visible only to be confused with a big fish meat ready for enjoyment. But beware! They have other young gulls with webbed feet again. These sharks are coming for you! To lure you into a corner and snap grips you can get everything and let the foam writhed in helpless and lost and stolen! Sharks will use all possible means to draw you to them. Some fancy banners wave, much like the band that points to the good fish are Etable. But other sharks seduce dummy fish that look real. But beware! These fish are never so easy to capture and such offers are too easy to fake to be true. They are traps. Try to grab one and the shark will do. Yes! The World Wide Web Surfing is a dangerous place. This is a woven network of goodies and dangers. I've learned to be cautious when navigating in these waters, not to be so naive, and care in many sharks. Here are some tips for young gulls. 1. Test the waters before plunging into 2. Do not believe what they are told without checking it out. 3. Ask some of the large gulls, which have evolved with experience to become a dolphin. I will say that sharks should be avoided. 4. One sure sign of a shark: โ € œCome to me and I'll give you a lot - immediately! โ € Stay away from that. 5. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment